I could write about Zombie Movies in the 1960s - The Night of the Living Dead - but that's far too grim a topic for my liking and so, as this is my last A to Z post, I thought I'd do a bit of a summing up. To be honest, it's not actually me doing the summing up. I've decided to let a video do it for me:
A to Z for the last time:
- I'd forgotten how those big black phones had a little drawer underneath that contained a small card for phone numbers.
- I'd have loved that mod black and white dress on the lady lounging across the moped.
- Radio valves! Dad would never be without spare radio valves!
- What a cute little policeman's car.
- Open milk pales on a milk delivery... health and safety?
- While Nellie the Elephant is playing there's a young girl wearing an elasticated swimsuit. I had a green one exactly like that... or rather it was a hand-me-down from my sister [right, Rifka?]
- We never had three ducks flying across our wall but lots of people did.
- I loved my Meccano set.
|The car in Z-cars was just a front screen with a movie going on behind|
them to pretend they were driving. It was basic but we all loved it.
Zoo Quest with David Attenborough
Zorba the Greek
|Florence and Dougal with Zebedee from the Magic Roundabout|
The Zombies who provide the...