“My name is Rosalind Adam and I am a teetotaler.”
- I’m always the designated driver home.
- I never ‘get’ the jokes that are bandied about in the latter part of a sociable evening.
- And there are only so many glasses of juice that any one person can drink in an evening.
- I never get a thick head the morning after.
- And Mr A hardly drinks at all now which is just as well in view of his kidney problems following his stem cell transplant. Had I been fond of a glass or two we could well be downing a bottle a night by now.