Tuesday, 5 November 2013
My Top 5 Positive Thoughts
Life has been so hectic the last few weeks that I keep having to take a deep breath to stop my brain from exploding. When I feel like this I turn to my collection of positive thoughts. Here are my current 5 favourites:
1. Life is not about finding yourself. It's about creating yourself.
2. Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, as long as you remember to turn on the light.
3. Negative thoughts will drain your energy, weigh you down, hold you back.
Positive thoughts will give you energy, lift you up, set you free.
4. Don't worry about those who talk behind your back. They're behind you for a reason.
5. When one door closes another door opens, so don't stare at that closed door or you'll not see the one that's opened up for you.
Have you got a favourite positive thought that gets you through your tough times?