- you're surrounded by water but the land is never more than a leap away
- it's good to look at but you really wouldn't want to jump in and have a swim
- you can chug for hours but only cover a distance that would take you five minutes in the car
- You can't pass each other in the boat without flattening yourself against the wall
- the toilet facilities are... well, let's just say 'interesting'
- there's no Internet access
- BUT everybody you pass says 'hello'
- AND life slows downs to a speed that is probably the pace we were meant to move at before technology created so much for us to do.
|Small on the inside
|Large on the outside