This April will be my third A to Z Challenge and it's going to be especially exciting as, this year I’m also lending a hand behind the scenes. Last year, with well over 2000 bloggers taking part, the admin became unwieldy so A to Z Friends [like me!] have been drafted in to help.
My team leader is Damyanti from Amlokiblogs,
Her team includes Misha from My First Book, Mina from Some Dark Romantic, Pam from Unconventional Librarian and me of course!
And here is my official badge:
One of the things we’ve been asked to check on is whether participants have posted up their A to Z 2013 Badge yet. You can see mine top right and it links you straight to the A to Z Challenge page so if you need to get your badge then that’s the place to go. The application list is there too and it’s still open so if you haven’t already signed up, what are you waiting for? Get over there, sign up and make sure you don’t miss out.
[For those who don't know what I'm talking about, we create posts in alphabetical order six days a week during April. We visit lots of other A to Zers and they visit us.]
- I love writing out the lists pre-April and planning the month’s posts.
- My number of followers increases.
- I get to meet a lot of interesting bloggers
- I’ve made many blogging friends through the A to Z and some have become real as well as virtual friends.
- I get a headache when people post up 1000+ wordy posts each day. I want to get round as many people as possible and so I won’t have time to read your carefully crafted 1000+ words, not during April.