- I’m a Pink Toothbrush, you’re a Blue Toothbrush [we met by the bathroom door...]
- The Ugly Duckling [with feathers all stubby and brown...]
- Me and my Teddy Bear [got no worries got no cares...]
- I tawt I saw a puddy tat [a creepin up on me...]
- The Runaway Train [and she blew, wee-ooo...]
- Nellie the Elephant [packed her trunk and said, “goodbye!” to the circus...]
- The Three Billy Goats Gruff [I’m a troll, foll-de-roll...]
- The King’s New Clothes [look at the King, the King, the King, oh...]
- Bimbo [Bimbo where you gonna go-e-o...]
- Gilly Gilly Ossenfeffer [Katzellen Bogen by the sea-ee-ee-ee...]
|Marlon Brando in A Streetcar Named Desire|
wearing the infamous T-shirt... phwah!
|Robert Vaughn and David McCallum in The Man from UNCLE|
Under Milk Wood
Gary U.S. Bonds who provides the...
Gary U.S. Bonds singing Quarter to Three and just look at that 'groovy' dancing!
If you're enjoying these memories then you should go and visit Anne Mackle's blog at Is Anyone There? Her A to Z Challenge is about memories of the 1960s and 70s.