I love text messaging and the following are just a few of the reasons why:
What are your favourite reasons for text messaging? And if you've never tried it then why not give it a go. Even Mr A does it!
- You can pass a message on without interrupting someone, even if they're in the middle of their dinner.
- You can send a happy smiley face to someone without saying a word.
- You can reply when you've got the time. That's why I'm happy to text if I think someone might be driving whereas I'd never phone them.
- You can send someone something like an address or a contact name and they don't have to scribble on a piece of paper with the phone under their chin.
- You can get a reminder from the doctor/dentist/hospital/garage about an appointment so you've no excuses for forgetting.