Sunday 27 November 2022

Over 630 posts are surely enough!

Just over thirteen years ago I experimented with a new idea... blog writing. I spent hours visiting other blogs, experimenting with different writing styles, designing and redesigning the screen, gathering ideas for blog posts, building up a group of blog friends, completing blog challenges, receiving blog awards, hosting guest bloggers, and now, over 630 posts later, I've decided to step away. In the spirit of 'never say never' I don't intend to delete this blog. It will hang here in the 'internet-ether' just in case one day I decide to return. 

Apologies to my lovely followers and to anyone who wanted to comment. I have disabled comments so I don't have to eternally ward off those dreaded spammers.

Take care and for all my writer blog friends, may you receive many acceptances.